BOATS @ LongSha boat service
Longsha boat office is at the back of the strip as you arrive at the Jetty.
Office no 14, ask for Azha or look for the Longsha logo.
Please call Azaha direct for Longsha Boats bookings on 0179652968.
- Boat transfers take on average 20 -30 minutes each way.
- Starting price for one person return is RM40
- Depending on how many people there are on one boat is if the price can be given cheaper.RM35-30RM minimum
- Boat price and times can be negotiated for group bookings of six or more people
- Boat price, times and packages can be arranged/negotiated for any accommodation on Kapas Island.
- Longsha transfer speed boats fit 8-12 people maximum depending on how much luggage etc.
- Longsha Boat day trip to Kapas Island RM55. (Inc Snorkel and jkt for day use).
- 3Days, 2Nights package RM110, ( Inc Breakfast for two mornings at a nearby restaurant, snorkelling trip, Longsha tent, and return boat transfers to Island.)
- 2days, 1Night package RM90, (Inc Breakfast for one morning at a nearby restaurant, snorkelling trip, Longsha tent and return boat transfers to Island.)
Please see prices page for all available packages, tours and price lists to do with Longsha camping and boats.
Boat transfere times from Marang to Kapas Island and vice versa
- Times from Marang Jetty to Kapas Island
- 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm 3:30, and 4:30pm.
- Times from Kapas island to Marang Jetty
- 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 5pm
If you are staying at LongSha Campsite and use Longsha Boat service you receive the discount for return shopping trips from Kapas to Marang
Packages can be arranged either with Longsha boats and camping or Longsha boats with other accommodations on the island can be arranged. (to include Boat transfers to and from the island, snorkelling, kayak trips for two days one night or three days two nights – custom made packages available) but if your traveling just rock up and take ya time….snorkelling equipment is cheaper in Lonngsha campsite for Longsha paying campsite guest only. Many snorkling spots you can walk to along the island from the campsite.
Please call direct Longsha Boat transfers:
You may also be interested in 10% off buses & train services within Malaysia with the link below:https://www.busonlineticket.com/booking/default.aspx?refererid=Longsha
PLEASE REMEMBER TO HELP LOOK AFTER YOUR EARTH AND THE ENVIROMEMT, HELP KEEP KAPAS CLEAN BY TAKING YOUR RUBISH WITH YOU OR USE ONE OF THE BINS PROVIDED ON THE ISLAND, THANKYOU.
You must be logged in to post a comment.